Sunday 14 December 2014

pr and filming


What has happened so far.

The first thing that we had to do was choice a script that we thought that we would be able to change and make our own. The place where we had to get our scripts from was http://www.australianshortfilms.com/scripts.html . Once we had chosen what script that we had we had to two of the members in my group changed some of the parts of the script because being and Australian script some of the parts would not be possible to do in this country.

When the members in my group had finished with the revised script we then had to pitch our idea to the lectures and I had to talk about the editing and the style of editing that I would be using in the film. I then talked about what other elements I would be doing in the editing like the music and sound effects that I wanted to use. I think that our pitch went really well and that the feedback that we received really was encouraging. From that point onwards it went a bit downhill and that the people and locations that the other members in my group were trying to organise were not contracting use back and that they were not letting us use the locations which in the end became a real problem. When I came to us filming we only filmed a few days before the dealing of the film which for me was not a good thing because I would of liked about a week to edit the film to make sure that it was perfect and that I could get use to Avid a bit because I have never really used Avid and the only times that I have used it is was a little bit tricky. The final day of filming was the Friday before we had to hand it in so that would leave me with 4 hours on the Friday and all day Monday to hand it in on the Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment