Sunday 14 December 2014

the edit start


The edit

Before I even started I had to watch the tutorial that our lecture made because I thought that they would really help me understand what I was doing and they did, they were very useful. The first thing that I did when I went onto Avid was to transcode the clips and that took over an hour which I really did not need because I was running out of time as it was. One of the main problem that I have faced with the edit is that when transferring the clips on his computer one of our team members deleted all of the wide shots that we had filmed which means that the film is now looking very close and also I need the clips to act as coverage when something did not look right on one of the clips. So the problem that I faced before I even started the edit was that I had never used the software before, I was missing clips that were necessary and I was short on time so as you can imagine I was a little bit stressed when I first started the edit. When I was starting I was making sure it all looked alright and it did which was good. the good thing was that I made a 1 and 10 seconds of full edit on the Friday that I only had a couple of hours which was filling me with confidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment