Sunday 14 December 2014

jobs and roles


Editor and sound design

In this blog I will be talking about my role and the influences that I have used for a group project of making a short film. The short film that I am a part of is called A Glass of Chateau LaFite. The film is about a father and his son and the relationship that causes the son to want to kill is father. The role that I have for the production is that I will be the editor and the sound designer because I enjoy the editing the most out of anyone in my group.

The member that are in my group:

Richard Gibbon – director

Carl Allinson – cinematography

Tani Mungwira – producer and art direction

James Todd (me) – Editor and sound design

In this blog I will talking about the work that we are doing as a group and will be updating it as often as possible and I will be talk about what I think is good to watching and view as an editor and will be trying to feature in my own editor style.

No comments:

Post a Comment